Old July 23rd 05, 04:37 AM
R Keating

Michael Sisson wrote:

> I appreciate what they are doing, but I really wish everyone would come
> (back) to R.A.S.
>
> (And please don't take the thread header to heart. Although I have been
> on usenet and web forums long enough to know some Wonk is going to reply
> to the header and header alone. Screw you, non message reading replier!)
>

> MRSisson

I agree about people coming back to R.A.S. I think the success of web
based forums is due to people not knowing how to set up a news reader
and also being wowed by the look of web based forum (and those horrible
waste of space aviators or whatever they are called.) It is to bad that
they don't realize the extreme inefficiency of web based forums.

I'll continue to use RSC (when they are available) because for now that
is where the good discussion are.

Russell