Old May 17th 04, 11:19 PM
James BIGFOOT Holloway

hi m8

i run a very modded vitara and have done what u have asked. what i did was
to take everythign out of teh truck seats etc etc and i just bought some
and i painted it my self. remove the sound proofing 1st. PAIN IN THE ASS the
best way is to burn it out get a heat gun and just burn it much easier to
come out. It smells really nice NOT

then just paint the inside give it a few days to dry and then ur done

"Kevin" > wrote in message
> Hello everyone,
>
> I was wondering if any has used the spray on bedliner for a jeep-type
> application. I would like to pull the carpet from my '97 geo tracker and
> replace it with one of the DIY paint on bedliner products. I have a few
> questions:
>
> 1. Has anyone done this in a Geo (I have seen a few jeeps do this)? If

so,
> could you please let me know what to look out for when doing this.
> 2. Is there a product that can be applied over the factory sound dampening
> material or must this material be removed?
> 3. If the sound dampening must be removed, what is the best way to do

this?
> It sticks like a son of a gun!
> 4. Which product would you recommend?
>
> The local Rhino liner and Line-X shops are quoting between 550-750

(assuming
> I pull everything and remove the sound damping material). One shop will

do