Old November 9th 04, 03:35 AM
Wound Up

Maybe it's because you're making simplistic, broad-brushed attributions
based on half-assed conjecture instead of anything substantial. Or
maybe you're right, those who drive "peopleskars" are just more erudite,
intelligent, and naturally more tolerant of humanity.

Those "people", by the way, didn't include gays. Or blacks, Jews,
gypsys, etc. etc. They were to be gassed, burned or shot. Those
"people" included nazis, their subjects, and their sympathizers, only.

So what's your point again? You smoked too much pot back in the day to
make any sense now?