Old June 4th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Question about headliner

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 10:59:00 -0400, "leadpeddle" >
wrote:

>I have a 68 fastback mustang. My question what are people using for sound
>or insulation for your roof under the headliner? Where can I get this from?
>Thanks inadvance to all that reply

Practically any of the Mustang Parts vendors carry sound
deadening/insulation (heat) kits for both headliner and underlayment
for the floor (including trunk). You can also purchase the stuff
through stereo supply places, etc, in person or online (such as
through Crutchfields.com).
--

Spike
w/Black Std Interior, A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok;