Old July 15th 05, 02:56 PM
jeff

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:
>Just so you now know, the volume change created by mixing is their
> new density.

Here you state [Volume Change = Density].
Are you saying I am wrong in calling you on such an obviously incorrect
statement, or are you saying that you think you have made a correct
statement?

Again, you are still attempting, albeit rather poorly, to describe what
happened, and not how and why. Here is a free hint: "Hydrogen Bonding".