Old March 2nd 05, 06:03 PM
Graham W

> I amlooking for a wiring
> diagram for a 1996 Honda Accord DX. I have a 12 volt short to grond at
> fuse 9 that goes to the condenser fan. My Hane's manual does not show
> the wiring diagram for this circuit.

Disconnect the condenser fan at its local terminals. Check to see
if the short is still there.

How are you measuring/assessing the short? If by blown fuses,
fair enough but if using a meter then remember that a fan motor
is very low resistance when not running and may be less than an
Ohm.

HTH

PS - No, I don't have a wiring Diagram.

--