Old February 24th 05, 02:15 PM
N8N

Universal Soldier wrote:
> Nate Nagel wrote:
>
> > If you need an insurance company to be your moral compass, you

really
> > ought to reevaluate your worldview.
> >
> > And I thought you were the troll that was always ranting about the
> > atheists?

> Above, are you implying it's characteristic of the atheists to not

have
> morals?

No, I'm pointing out the inconsistency of your position that atheists
are somehow "bad" - the obvious inference is that you feel that
atheists don't have a moral compass, when it's clear that you have none
of your own.

> I personally don't share your bigoted opinion. If I had any doubts

about
> their cause, they have recently been removed.

I personally could not possibly care less about your opinion of me.

nate