Old November 25th 04, 08:10 AM
Jim Warman

Let's pretend you are buying a pair of shoes...... You walk past us wearing
the first pair and do a little pirouette.... maybe even a bit of a ho-down.
A couple of minutes later, you parade out in a different pair of shoes and
repeat the process......

Afterwards, you come back (in your old, smelly sneakers) and ask us which
shoes felt good........ The only reason a Big Mac tastes good is because
somebody told you it tastes good. Sorry, chum.... you're going to have to
make a decision. Ain't nobody else going to give it to you the way you can
give it to yourself..... of course, you are waiting for the "get the Cobra"
answers so you can divorce yourself from all blame....