Old November 25th 04, 12:32 AM

A buddy of mine just bought a 2001 SVT Cobra... black ragtop, black
exterior, but I don't know the interior paint (maybe triple black Cobra??).
It's pretty quick. He installed some stainless steel Flowmaster 40 series
mufflers.. sounds HOT. I can keep up with him until about middle of my 3rd
gear... then he starts really leaving me . It's a beautiful car... and I
can see where you wouldn't wanna go back to a N/A GT after owning a Cobra
(even though it was N/A)--b/c right.. a Cobra is a Cobra... nuff said .
Good luck w/ the decision........ get a cobra... get a cobra... get a
cobra... ok my subliminal messages suck.. but get a cobra. :x.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"cobra boy" > wrote in message
> I'm looking to get another convertible mustang. My biggest problem is

could
> I be happy with a Gt after owning a Cobra. I test drove a "03 Gt and was
> suprised when I stepped on the gas but not in a good way, it was rather
> dissappointing. I think I'm stuck in a Cobra lol. Now the GT has it's good
> points, regular gas, good looks, better gas mileage, I can afford a newer
> one, I don't really have to go that fast, and I just want to cruise with

the