Old August 16th 04, 03:23 AM
ldenn2

Can you just simply disconnect the light until after inspection? It may go
out afterawhile if you leave it alone. I would not fool with the converter
if it shifts ok. I would get 2-3 second opinions first. I've been in this
for years and dealers make as many mistakes or more than independent
garages. They are in it for profit and the more they sell the more they
make. There are some very good dealers but use common sense.
news