Old December 30th 04, 06:22 AM
JS

Flip through a Summit catalog or something... I'm sure there are mechanical
fuel pumps that will go well into that range. And why not? Stock big
blocks push out more than that... same idea, smaller pump housing.

If you're only looking to push 400 or so horses through this thing, a
mechanical is quite feasible and recommended. The electric system will work
as well, but will cost you a lot more, and for probably remote gains at
best.

JS