Old July 20th 05, 04:08 PM
Bruce

Do Honda plug wires make that much of a difference? What about brands
of plugs? The wires I have now are the most expensive ones at Autozone
and the plugs were about $2 each IIRC.

Air filter is only a few months old, doesn't look dirty at all.

I've heard the fuel filter is an easy job, but I've never done one
before. Where is it located and what does it look like? I guess if I
just buy one it will help me find it. I think my Haynes manual says
it's on the firewall, but it also states that the fuel pressure must be
released to do this, and it's pretty vague about that procedure.

Thanks