Old November 10th 04, 01:12 AM
Keith

"Brian Hurley" > wrote in message >...
> Keith
>
> I am one of the posters that you found through Google. In my case there was
> a Code 1811 "Max Adapt and Long Shift Relearned TCM". They replaced the
> Control Pressure Valve, Transmission Oil Pump Shaft and reprogrammed the
> TCM. I have not had a problem since.
>
> Brian

Brian thanks for the input. Saturn called me back and said they had
tech support involved. The lead mechanic was also in Spring hill for
classes and was able to talk to engineers down there as well. One of
the things to be done is for the problem to duplicate while hooked up
to a portable diagnostic computer. That could take as long as a week
or more to occur, meanwhile I'm driving a creaky loaner car with
150,000 mi on it. They're really trying so I will be patient and see
what evolves.

Keith