Old May 27th 06, 03:14 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default how to sell a BMW?

Put a sign in the window that says, "$5000" <or whatever>, then line that
out and put a new price of $4000. This will tell potential buyers that you
realize yoru initial price was too high, and you've lowered the price just
for them. Be sure to take the car out of your garage and put it where people
can actually see the sign.

. net...