Old February 25th 05, 04:00 AM
R. Rikoski

This is a psychology question not a car question. All of the issues that
you raise are real and will drive you nuts; if they are really important
to you.

If that is the case, then you should seriously consider a well built,
high value SUV like one of the Hyundai Tucson or Santa Fe or Kia Sedona.

They are well built, perform well and cost a third, fully equipped, of
what you are considering paying for the Bimmer.

Rick Rikoskii