Old April 27th 05, 01:42 AM
Steve

After searching the internet for 3 1/2 hours and looking through the
inventory of 185+ dealerships across 9 states in the midwest, we ordered our
new GT this afternoon. I found exactly 5 GT's and none with the
options/color we wanted. Also, several had the price marked up. There was
no markup through our dealership and we will have it in about 8 weeks. Ford
is producing just 29% of the Mustangs in GT trim. Good luck.

"Michael" > wrote in message
om...
> Just looking to see the luck of others looking (owning) a new GT. Live in
> Connecticut and we're all stocked up on V6's, and can't get any kind of
> response out of the dealers. Any info on good surrounding dealers

(tri-state