Old July 12th 05, 09:03 AM
BillyRay

The ethyl alcohol limit in gasoline is 10%, you can only use 5% methyl
(wood) alcohol.

Methanol is cheaper and also is exempt from Revenue Tax because it is not
drinkable.... well.... you shouldn't drink it as it is poisonous and will
blind you...

Methanol is also harder on the plastic and rubber components of your car but
I am assuming that the makeup of the parts now is impervious to alcohols.