Old December 23rd 04, 02:31 PM
Bob G.

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:18:34 GMT, "Tom in Missouri" >
wrote:

>Quite often, the "sag" is normal. Check the heights in the service manual
>to see if you are really sagging or not.
>
>Even then, if you are, you may find that it is a matter of the bushings at
>the spring ends to the bolts have mashed flatter than when new. Basically,
>the hockey pucks are just acting like slightly thicker bushings.

Tom is correct....(As always..and I am serious the guy knows his
:stuff" )

.. But if you are going to go thru all that trouble...be advised that a
new Steel rear spring retails for only about 100 bucks ..just seems to
me that you may just want to replace it since you will have everything
apart anyhow...

I keep telling myself its only money....lol...

Bob Griffiths
64 72 76 79 & 95
68 Chevelle
..