Old March 9th 05, 02:07 AM
BRH

BRH wrote:
> After following the advice of many here, I still can't get this mod
> installed.
>
> I already have 2 separate installs of NR2003 on my system that work. To
> play it safe, in order to install GTP, I decided to install a 3rd
> instance of NR2003. Version 1.000(Out-of-box) loaded fine (although I
> did not create a player profile at this point -- should I have?) --
> meaning that I get the the opening Sierra video. I then applied Patch
> 1.201, and it now doesn't load at all -- I get immediately booted to the
> desktop. I then tried applying the 1.201 Patch fix and I still get
> booted to the desktop.
>
> Can anyone figure out what's wrong? I haven't even reached the point of
> trying to install the mod, and I'm getting booted to the desktop. My
> other two NR2003 installs on the same PC work fine.
>
> My system is AthlonXP2600; WinXP Pro (SP1); Radeon 9700 Pro; 1 Gig Ram.
>
> Any help with this would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks!

Correction. I DO get to the Sierra video, but when I click the mouse to
bypass it, I briefly (split-second) see the opening screen showing that
the version is 1.201, then I'm back at the desktop.

Should I have not gone directly to 1.201? Should I have installed the
1.102 patch first and then the 1.201 patch?