Old February 13th 05, 08:21 AM
tech27

Look Dan, this guy is just a troll.
Why is he posting here. He says he doesn't own a BMW and never would. His
big complaint is that the tilting passenger side mirror is a stupid "gimmic"
that is totally useless, and will cost big bucks to fix.
What is the point? Why would someone show up here to complain about 1 BMW
feature? Does it make BMW a lousy manufacturer? Why would anyone that has no
interest in BMW's even care?
Why would you (or I), bother to post to the SAAB ng about some insignificant
feature (like why the ignition is where they decided to put it) if we don't
care for or own one?
I'm just ignoring him from now on.