Old December 4th 04, 08:30 AM
SVTKate

You guys are SO MEAN
I suppose one if the4se days I'll have to break down and get satellite.
Maybe sooner than I had planned. If they didn't cherge so darn much for the
equipment!
Yea, I know I can get it on Ebay cheaper, but I have no idea what all I
would need.
Kate

|| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
|| RAMFM Merchandise: http://www.cafeshops.com/ramfm |