Old May 15th 04, 10:51 PM
Tranch749

"...while you see a hundred cameros, chevelles and firebirds at most shows,
I've yet to see one 50's or 60's 300, even at mopar shows where barracudas,
dusters, chargers, and roadrunners abound."

Yeah, tell me about it! I've got a 64 300, but not the letter car, and the
only time I've seen another one was in a junk yard a few years ago!
I started out with the, "I have no grand illusions..." saying also. Didn't
take long to just blow off that statement! That was 3 years ago and it's still
not finished. Thought it might be completed by July or August but ran into
another time delay thing. Legendary Interiors is backed up 12 weeks with
interior work, so the car should be done except for the interior. Maybe I'll
try driving while sitting on a milk crate! =8^0 SCARY thought!!!