Old December 17th 04, 04:54 PM
Lawrence Glickman

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:13:40 -0600,
(Matthew Russotto) wrote:

>In article >,
>Lawrence Glickman > wrote:
>
>>Don't pull that phony **** on me, boi, you people call YOURSELVES
>>******, ALL the time, when you're not calling eachother mutha ****er.
>>
>>Now if I want to dust-off a lowland gorilla, I don't need to travel
>>all the way to CA. I can just open my window and start firing in any
>>direction; I'm sure to hit at least one.

>You keep talking like that and not taking your medication, they're
>going to commit you again, you know.

It's my First Amendment Right to make an ass out of myself in Public
if I choose to.

BTW, my doctor is VP of the American Psychiatric Association, so I
highly doubt I am headed for any hospitals. My wings are level with
the horizon, you just don't like where I'm flying. Tough noogie, and
Happy Holidays.

Lg