Old November 11th 04, 10:07 AM
Dan Drake

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:54:13 -0600, "Chris D'Agnolo"
> wrote:

>I agree w/ tech27, if you've never lived with tempermental / beautiful black
>paint, you cannot imagine! That guys paint may be impossible to polish out
>at this point!

Black is a bitch, always has been, probably always will be. I've
sworn more than once that I'll never buy another black car. But I put
black cars through car washes, too. You'll usually get swirl marks on
a black car after a year or two no matter what, unless the car is just
a piece of garage jewelry, that is. My answer to the problem is to
take it to a detailer for a heavy duty buffing and waxing when I'm
ready to sell it.
--
Dan Drake