Old May 8th 05, 10:27 PM
Charlie

It can also be the computer. When it's going out, it will cause "SYS" to
blink on the console and will turn off the signal sending fuel to the
injectors, which acts just like your fuel pump going out. When this happens
though, you can usually crank the engine over again with some effort., but
in time, the computer will go out all together and leave you stranded.

--
Charlie
!993 Corvette Convertible

"John H" > wrote in message
.
fuel pump? Mine (93') failed at about 80k while doing 70mph. It was as
though someone had turned off the ignition. I did not get any warning.

John

"bigriver.net" > wrote in message

I have a 1993 LT1 Corvette that had a message blinking on the speedometer
for about 1 month, now the car will not start. I have checked the Fuel
injectors, EGR and MAP sensor. Any clues??? Thanks