Old November 22nd 04, 10:32 PM
Brent

Here is the best way EVER, warm up the glass with a big shop light or the
sun if it is still in your area, then take pure ammonia in a spray bottle,
generously cover the inside of the window, immediately take a precut black
trash bag and place that on the inside of the window so that it sticks to
the window, remove all air bubbles and let stand for 15 with the lights
still on it. After 15 min take a razor blade and peel back a corner of the
tint, it should come off in one big piece and no glue left on the window

--
Brent
om...