Old June 25th 05, 05:18 AM
extremetjs

All we do is jeep wranglers and have for about 8 years if your stablizer has
less than 10,000 miles on it then you need to look at your tires for
cupping..... we have found that is the tires are not rotated every 3000
miles they will begin to cup and become junk I can be reached at
I will forward a number you can reach me at we can
talk better about the issue if you like.

Larry.

oups.com...