Old December 22nd 04, 10:15 AM
Erik Smith

Default Tip for E34 owners!

hi all E34 fans out there!

I recently fitted my oxford green 1995 520i with new lights all around. They
are made by IN.PRO and makes the car look very classy and many years newer.
Now my car is in exellent condition so it really lifts the cars looks a lot!

Head lights are Angel Eyes upgrades with clear blinkers on the sides. I find
the lights very good quality even on Norwegian, dark winter roads and the
angel eyes looks great! Tail lights are also with clear glass and new
optics.

prices on these lights are not bad either.

Erik S,oslo norway

---