Old November 10th 04, 03:13 AM
tech27

Generally an oil change is indicated when you don't get any more green bars.
There is also a maximum time between changes for very low mileage drivers.

Considering the nice car you have, I would just get the oil changed even if
they don't pay for it. Always a good idea to be on the cautious side. Then
you can follow the indicated service intervals.

. net...