Old September 7th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
necromancer[_1_]

Default Judge orders drunk driver to visit fatal crash site annually

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Bill Funk said in
rec.autos.driving:
> How long are you going to be spending at your facility? I mean, is it
> for a set time, or until you are judged ready to rejoin society?

If the latter, then SADDAM will never get out of the nut house. If the
former, then SADDAM will be the beneficiary of criminal coddlers (now
wouldn't *that* be ironic?).

--
I diots
N umbskulls &