Old July 17th 05, 12:36 PM
PC Medic

"Daniel J. Stern" > wrote in message
n.umich.edu...
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, Robbie and Laura Reynolds wrote:
>
>> I also have a 93 Caravan with 3.0. It's a different engine, but the
>> chassis wiring is the same as far as I know, and everything on it works.
>> I can do the classic "switch parts until it works" routine with the
>> other van. If I knew which relays and switches to look at, I could
>> determine whether the fault is in the parts or in the fusible links.
>> The problem is that it's hard to tell which ones are which. Does
>> anybody here know off the top of their head which relays to look at?

> The ones called out in the factory service manual.
>
> Sorry...zero tolerance for people too goddamned cheap and lazy to buy the
> number-one necessary tool for DIY car repairs.

Hmmm, I have the manuals for my vehicles, but still have a question or two
from time to time.
I also find it quite easy to share what I know with others seeking
assistance. Not everyone has need for a manual if they do not do ALL of
their own maintenance and coming to Usenet groups or other forums is often
(as in this case) a logical move. Sometimes they will stumble upon courteous
and knowledgeable folks willing to help out.