Old July 16th 05, 07:45 PM
Darus

First off, I ain't your "buddy" in any sense. Second, I'd like to thank
you for your eloquent reply to the GTR question. Rather than post ANY
kind of sensible response about your problems, you accuse of me mental
illness. Nope, sorry, wrong there too. Continuing, no, I didn't say
they needed to make a profit to offer up a patch, I said that they need
to sell product, period. Let's use a simple example (as that is
probably one you could handle). If EA produced 100 copies of NSR, but
only 20 sold, would it make ANY sense (to a reasonable person, leave
yourself out for this one) to patch a product that only 20% of their
target audience purchased, regardless of how "Bad" the product has been
received by the 20 users? NO, of course not. Finally, it's sad to see
that such an intellectual like yourself feels that "arse" kicking is
the best way to resolve a computer software/dev problem. Here's an
idea: How about I put my size 13 Corcoran II Field Boot so far up your
"arse" that you could lick a shine onto the toe? It would accomplish 2
things at once, you'd STFU and I'd have shiny boots! What a deal! Have
a pleasant weekend!