Old July 5th 05, 11:55 PM
maxpower

"troubledterry" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> My distributor was loose and everything inside was torn up, I am replacing
> the timing belt and would like to know how to set the marks correctly. It
> is a 2.5 motor. Is there any possiblity when the everything was torn up,
> did it damage the computer. The ignition coil has been changed, but I
> still have no spark. Thanks in advance for your help

You "are" replacing the timing belt (doing it now) and you say "I still have
no spark" which is it? you cant have a spark if you are in the process of
installing a timing belt. You say it torn up the distributor and the "coil"
has been replaced........What about the tore up distributor????? was it
replaced??? is that why you have no spark either????
And no it did not damage the computer.

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech