Old June 19th 05, 01:54 AM
Lee A.

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:10:04 -0400, RichA > wrote:
Thats silly. That flag is a naval battle flag, and part of the
battle flag for the army of northen virgina... I mean come on, its a
flag. Get over it ppl, if chrysler wants to avoid racial problems with
it, then remind people there were black confederate soldiers who
faught in the ACW...... I will say this I saw the trailer for the
movie this weekend and it looks pretty good, they jump every damn
thing in site..... Oh well I prefer my mustang if I can get it
repaired.

Lee