Old December 19th 04, 07:35 PM
Backyard Mechanic

Bill Jones opined in :

> January 2005 issue of Automobile Magazine has a comparison of "who
> builds the most entertaining $25,000 car." The 5-page article was
> purposefully written from Washington D.C. to give it a political-type
> slant, kind of weird.

Like the guiness commercial.. "Brilliant!"

Though that article isnt available on the web site, the review of the 2005
is, and it goes along with most others... thumbs up!

http://automobilemag.com/reviews/041...ng/index2.html

Also check out the wallpaper they've put up... they act like it's art, and it
is... but not suitable as a "That's my Baby!" screensaver or background -
TOO artsy!

> - they say the Mustang GT weighs 3600 pounds. Road & Track says 3510.
> Car & Driver says 3575. Motor Trend says 3520.
>
> - they say the wheelbase has been increased 7 inches. Isn't 6 inches
> the correct figure?

Rounding in both cases, close enough.