Old June 7th 04, 05:31 PM
Tom Asselman

thanks for the suggestions.
Price is no longer an issue since I get a 35% discount at the tyre store (my
father arranged that one for me, he's a good customer over there) :-)))

now the thing is, the guy from the tyre shop told me to go for the Eagle
F1's because Pirelli will soon stop producing the P7000's to replace them by
P7's???
I thought it was the other way around, P7000 replacing P7 ??