Old June 11th 05, 02:06 AM
Jim Yanik

"James C. Reeves" > wrote in
:

> Heck no! I almost got run off the road by a driver on her cell phone
> driving down the center lane. She swerved back in her lane just in
> time. These things should be banned while driving...even with a
> headset.

A friend of mine drove into the curb and flattened TWO of his tires while
yakking on his CP,and it didn't cure him.

I almost got T-boned by a large pick-up truck that ran a red light-well
after it changed,he was yakking on the CP,too.

Police should write $250 tickets for such reckless driving.
If they -have- to generate revenue,that would be the way to do it.
It would clearly make it safer for all.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik