Old February 4th 05, 08:12 PM
Garth Almgren

On 2/4/2005 11:40 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/2s2nz> wrote:

> Sam O'Nella wrote:
>
>>>Can anyone provide any info, please.

>>Roll it out to the street and call the city.

> Yeah sure - and then go to prison for lying to the cops.

Who said anything about lying?

"Hello, police? Yeah, there is an abandoned car in the street in front
of my house, I don't know where the owner is, and I'd appreciate it if
you could have someone tow it away." Nothing but the truth.

> No doubt lots of witnesses saw this junker in the dood's yard.

Why would they care? No doubt they want it gone just as much as he does.

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity