Old March 11th 05, 05:36 PM
Skip Elliott Bowman

"John Harlow" > wrote in message
>>> Which automaker or motorcycle manufacturer (except for harley) would
>>> care?

>> All of them, every single automaker that uses an internal combustion
>> engine. Any law that proposes any change in how they do business

> These laws wouldn't apply to their stock, quiet vehicles.

True, it wouldn't apply to the vast majority of their products. They would
fight it as a matter of principle. They just don't like being told what to
do, even when it's in their best interests, or their customers', or both.

Don't take my word for it, John, even though I've seen it with my own eyes.
Ask your state representative, state senator, or congressman.