Old March 11th 05, 01:19 PM
Cory Dunkle

"MidnightDad" > wrote in message
news:1110486979.f224c52d3fcf9b605fd4ef1432229ffc@t eranews...
> I hate these people who ignore the fact that there's an acceleration lane
> onto the highway and STOP before they get on. Their failure to accelerate
> to the proper speed before merging causes the people on the highway to

slam
> their brakes because some idiot has just started from a dead stop. It

also
> causes the people on the on-ramp to grind to a halt. Kill them. Kill

them
> all.

I believe the reason they do this is so you hit their econo-box or jalopy,
damage or destroy it, and then they collect the insurance money and eitehr
do it again or get another econo-box for a few hundred bucks and then do it
again. Now obvious they all can't be this malicious, but some are. The rest
are dumbass. When they stop just lay on the horn, look angry, and put your
hands up in the air so as to look like 'What the hell are you doing??'.