Old March 11th 05, 09:29 AM
Paulinho

"Birkemose" <men@work> wrote in message
. ..
> Hi
>
> I want to buy a new FF wheel, but not certain what I want.
> The Logitech Momo Racing looks good, but I have never used pedals before,
> only acc/brake padles behind the wheel.
>
> Any suggestions, or should I try the pedals ?
>
> TIA

I would invest in the Driving Force Pro.... its the wheel to have.. plus its
only about £99.... The pedals are good, but I've fitted two ring springs to
the brake pedal to give it more feel... A lot depends if you will use it
with shoes on or just socks.. I play with just socks on, It give me better
feel...