Old March 7th 05, 11:51 AM
ThaDriver

>Ok then I guess I'm getting robbed. The kit was $1600 from Mold Kraft in

FL, and the body shop quoted me $1750 to paint and install it. And I
have
a feeling that they're gonna ask for more because they didn't relize how
huge that tunnel is under the rear end. All I got was the 12 piece kit,
without driving lights, but I did get the C4R wing, Not putting that
stupid
looking fake intake on the hood, maybe the hood louvers someday. Here it
is
again... http://www.greenwoodvette.com/gc4.htm
Sheesh that's what a Greenwood kit is nowadays? The one I installed -
*glassed* onto the car - was the huge flares & integrated bumpers/spoilers
& such. *Major* undertaking.
That's not a bad price if they pre-fit, correct, & prime the parts with
epoxy before painting (using a quality base-coat clear-coat such as
Sikkens) & installing them. In other words a *shop* doing *quality* work.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"