Old December 7th 04, 04:22 AM
Paul

at 04 Dec 2004, SVTKate ] wrote in
ink.net:

> OMG!
> Now you guys are racing internet speeds.
> Now, what sorts of mods can you do to make them faster??
> LMAO!

Same thing as with Mustang mods. Money. Say $5K a month for a T3 line
all for myself. :-) Not gonna happen...

I got to drive an o5 GT last saturday. We had a car show at a local
dealer benefittinG Shriners and they brought over an 05 V6 and the only
05 GT they had left. I got lucky and ended up with the GT keys for the
drive back to the other lot. Not a long drive but sure drives nice.

Also found an 05 Mustang ornament with the 40th anniversary logo above
the car at the local American Greetings store. My wife found me a
couple of 1:24 models. 65 convertable and a concept of the new
convertible. Which has the rectangular markesr in the front bumper like
the production 05 coupe...

--
_ 1995 Mustang V6 Coupe (Bright Blue)
|_| Member Modern Mustangs of North America (MMNA)