Old July 22nd 05, 12:57 PM
Norman

"Earle Horton" > wrote in message
news:1121999987.3e33acf28cfe170c4107e4c144fa03de@t eranews...
> The joke is on you folks. Wait until you drive two hundred miles, in a
> pouring rain, with the Bikini top. The trick is, that no one knows when a
> PNW summer will end. Then you get nine months of rain. (If you actually
> moved to Yakima, Wenatchee, or any place east of the Cascades, please
> disregard this.)
>
> Earle
>
> "Norman" > wrote in message
> > After 23 years in the Arizona desert, the wife and I moved to the

Pacific
> > Northwest. We can now take the hard top off of our 82 CJ for the summer
> > months.
> >
> > Would someone please give a recommendation for a storage box? We would

> like
> > to lock up the winch control, registration/insurance paperwork, and tire
> > changing gear while sporting a bikini top. (We bought a bikini top in

> 1994
> > and used it once for 2 weeks in AZ) We are long time Jeep owners, but

very
> > new to having the hard top off.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Norman

Thank you all for the recommendations and links. I'll start shopping on
Saturday. Our Jeep is a CJ-7. We moved to Spokane. We are as far east of
the Cascades as you can be and still be in Washington. (12 miles from Idaho)
We have not seen very much rain. Thanks again to all of you for your
suggestions.

Sincerely,
Norman