Old November 11th 04, 07:25 PM
buster

well SP2 managed to completely **** up my computer, so i cant right
now... SP2 locked up on install on 2 attempts. first time i just left
the computer for about half an hour and when i came back windows had
rebooted... but then windows update said i still hadnt installed SP2 so
i tried again... this time when it locked up i just rebooted the
computer then windows bitched to me that SP2 was halfway installed so
please uninstall it... so i uninstall it and all these warnings come up
listing every program on my comptuer and how they wont work anymore...
so SP2 decided to take all kinds of drivers down with it... sigh