Old March 30th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default 60K servicing for Toyota Corolla

"Ajay Joshi" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a Toyota Corolla 2002. What all servicing do I need to do at 60K?
> Also, is it better to get it done at a dealer or go to a normal car
> mechanic?

Depends heavily on the dealership, and on the independent mechanic, as far
as
where to take it.. I am immediately suspicious of dealerships. They have,
in my
experience, been very poor in terms of quality and price. Some independents
are thieves too. But some are excellent mechanics.

If I can find a competent and honest independent, that is where I go.

Your owners manual should have a service schedule in it. If not, either
ask a competent garage, or buy yourself a decent service manual.