Old December 24th 04, 09:11 PM
Dave Head

Default MFFY Driver Get His Come-Uppance

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:20:28 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>All you MFFYs had better watch who you **** over - sometimes the
>victims fight back...
>
>http://www.ocregister.com/ocr/2004/1...cle_355455.php
>
>RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA – An encounter in traffic - possibly a lane
>change that offended somebody - led to a pickup-to-pickup shouting
>match and then a fatal stabbing, officials said Thursday in announcing
>the arrest of the man who they say wielded the weapon.

Well, the website has a registration requirement, so I won't be reading it
directly, but...

"possibly a lane change that offended somebody"

Bingo! What've I been saying? Yeah, that its dangerous out there, and you can
**** somebody off _way_ more easy _jumping_ in front of 'em than simply _being_
in front of 'em...

But y'all just go right ahead, jumping in the right lane because of some
anachronistic idea, and then jumping out in the left lane when people are
approaching from the rear in case they might be ducklings... and see if you get
attacked like this.

DPH