Old July 19th 05, 04:02 AM
Scott en Aztlán

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:35:00 GMT, "C. E. White"
> wrote:

>Well you are including additional information not in your original post.

Apparently clarification was necessary.

>I thought you were totally against passing on the right?

No, that's Ricardo. I'm totally pragmatic - if there's a way around a
Sloth, I'll take it; I won't waste my time in a futile attempt to
"teach them a lesson."

>And slowing down to
>catch the light while you are still rolling can increase the average speed
>of traffic

CAN. But not all practitioners are competent. Hence the distinction
between "Coasters" and "Sloth Coasters."

>However, it seems to me that your characterization
>of the SUV driver in your little story is just another case of you trying to
>demonize someone driving in a safe and reasonable manner (well except for
>possibly being an LLB - sounds like it was a busy surface street). At worst,
>he did nothing to interfere with you.

Amazing how you can make that determination without having been there
yourself. How about telling us where Jimmy Hoffa is buried before your
clairvoyance wears off?

>In fact it seems to me like you should
>have titled your little story, "How I cut off another diver and passed him
>on the right."

How could I cut him off? I was stuck BEHIND him.