Old June 15th 05, 06:36 PM
ab2ih

"tim bur" wrote:
> there is a leak in the system if it's low but there is many
> things on that van that can keep the system from starting
> up and if u have to ask then it should be done by someone who
> knows what they are doing. no disrespect intended
> just trying to keep someone from blowing up the can of 134 in
> the face
>
> ab2ih wrote:
>
> > It’s hot and time to use the A/C. It’s blowing hot air, the
> > compressor won’t turn on, and I can’t find the low pressure

> cutout
> > switch to bypass and get the compressor to run and allow me

> to add a
> > couple of cans of R-134a. Any suggestions would be helpful.
> >
> > --
> > Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at author's request

> standards
> > Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/Chrysler-1...ict124171.html
> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=604620

Thanks for the reply Tim.
The 1993 G. Caravan I just sold was easy to work on because I have
the factory service manual, however I have not gotten the FSM for the
1999 T&Country yet, just thought someone out their would be able to
say something like ’ find the connector mounted on the drivers
wheelwell and short pins 9 + 10". I dread the thought of taking it
to the dealer and being presented with a bill for $1000 when I might
be able to replace a part myself and recharge it for $200. My
profession is not an Automotive tech., but rather an Electronics tech.
and grew up working on cars often.
Scott.