Old March 5th 05, 11:25 PM
F. Robert Falbo

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 14:24:51 -0800, L.W.Hughes wrote:

>And where is "your" home page?

Well, I gave up having a homepage for Lent. Actually,
Roadrunner's web allotments are too small for my site,
but since you don't seem to be able to find it
(I don't personally run it anymore, nor have I actively
worked on it for many years. The site you see is a subset
of my original site, that I've allowed to be hosted)

http://www.mfarris.com/links/link.html

....just follow the page... you'll see a familiar name.
(The picture is quite a few years old - I'm the one
without the hat.)

--

-bob-
Only people that don't know better still run Windows.